Turning Point 1997
It is exactly 20 years ago that I:
- played my first full length solo recital ( yes, 4 years after my diploma, never thought that this theater musician and chamber music maniac would really turn into a soloist…)
- moved into my first own flat
- recorded my first CD which got released in 1998
- met Roland Dyens which led to my recording of his music in 2001 and was the first step towards artistic independence with finding a path with themed programs
- started to play concerts for the Villa Musica Mainz which became my artistic home for so many years (and 2 years after auditioning for them!)
And fun fact:
In 1997 my family bought that cute little pink car I am still driving, 250k kilometers now and still working fine!
Isn’t that quite a lot happening in one year????